Nick from HudsonValleyHost sent in a Spooktacular Halloween special, exclusive to Low End Box. All VPS machines utilize hardware RAID-10, ensuring data integrity and high performance and are deployed with enterprise grade equipment. This offer is available at their flagship Buffalo, NY location, which also happens to be where the company is based. Many folks are familiar with the Hudson Valley Host brand manager, @VSNX_Nick on Low End Talk, where he is an active participant in the community. Hudson Valley Host has been posted once before this year, and was first featured on Low End Box in 2010, for those seeking some nostalgia.
Hudson Valley Host is owned and operated by the same company that owns Low End Box and ColoCrossing.com, Velocity Servers Inc.
And without further ado, the offer is as follows:
||Windows 1GB VPS
||OPENVZ 2GB VPS
*Note: You must click the blue “Continue” button at the bottom of the page for your discount to be calculated.
Accepted payment methods are through PayPal, Credit Cards and Bitcoin. Servers will be setup instantly once your payment has been made, given that you don’t trigger any fraud protection measures. Nick and his team strive to provide amazing 24/7 help desk support as well as live chat and he’s indicated that he will be available to personally assist customers as needed. As usual, we suggest you the Terms of Service before purchasing.
Buffalo, NY, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IP: 220.127.116.11
Test file: http://lg.buf.colocrossing.com/100MB.test
Buffalo, New York:
– 270,490 square foot gross; 23,000 square feet of datacenter space.
– Fully redundant native 10GE network consists of Telia, Hibernia and XO. CenturyLink, Fibertech, TW Telecom, and Time Warner Cable are onsite.
– 24/7/365 staffing with at least 2 techs.
– Buffalo datacenter facility is SSAE16 Type II certified ensuring that our processes and procedures meet or exceed the strictest of standards.
– Low latency and high throughput network access to North America and Europe.
As always, comments and feedback are invited. Let us know what you think.
And happy Halloween everyone! Be safe!